Jozysales Marketplaces aims to bring buyers and sellers together. To achieve this in a safe and scam-free environment, there are some rules that apply when advertising your goods or services.
The below information serves as the Jozysales Marketplaces Advertising Policy detailing to users the rules regarding ad placement on Jozysales Marketplaces and informs which ads will not be allowed, for the safety of all buyers and sellers:
General Jozysales Posting Policies
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Jozysales and any consequences that may result from your post.
General reasons for ad removal, ads being placed on hold, or minor changes made:
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads – Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the “report ad” option located within each ad or Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offering postage. Jozysales should only be used in face to face local transactions.
- Removal of personal information in an ad
- Duplicate of another ad posted by you, or several ads placed by you for the same goods or services, or multiple ads in different locations
- Only one Jozysales account per user is allowed. Creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of duplicating ads is not permitted
- Offering more than a single item within the ad
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Not entering your contact details through the means provided by the sites (for example as part of an overlay, logo, or watermark)
- Entering information in incorrect fields (you must use the fields provided), or not completing all the fields
- We only accept ads in English (Foreign translation may be included below if appropriate)
- No overseas ads accepted, Jozysales is only for the local community or local businesses
- No website links to other property/job / classified or auction sites, and such other sites as we may deem to be inappropriate
- Removal of keywords that refer to competitive websites, or removal of brands in the case of keyword stuffing, i.e. brands that are not accurately descriptive of the item/service or not related to the item/service advertised. The keyword spamming rule applies to all categories (e.g. if you tag “Toyota,” “Nissan,” and “Volkswagen” to describe a Volkswagen car for sale, then we will remove “Toyota” and “Nissan”)
- Reporting/ranting through a listing
- Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
- Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on Jozysales (You may not copy other user ads, your ad must be original)
- Not providing images of the goods at the time of listing when expressly requested to do so
- Images that are unsuitable for the purpose (for example which is too small, drawings, word art, etc.)
- Images that are used to emulate features offered by Jozysales
- Edit Typos, Edit/Remove duplicate keywords
- Inappropriate language
- Vehicle ads should list the full selling price
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption, or surrogacy anywhere on the site
- Using Jozysales ’s reply system to send unsolicited replies to users
- Refrain from using stock / generic images from other traders, or “screenshot” images. Please use unique images for each ad.
- Do not use images depicting nudity, sex, violence, cruelty, neglect, etc.
- Refrain from placing duplicated ads. Duplicates are defined as more than 1 ad placed by the same user for the same content within 7 days. Duplicate ads would also be ads duplicated across multiple regions or categories – placing the same ad more than once and selecting a different region/category every time = duplicate.
Ads, where the same text is repeated with different images or vice versa, would also be seen as duplicates. Included here ads where the text is merely jumbled from ad to ad, but still offers the same item or service.
The duplicates rule is a blanket rule and applies to both free and paid ads.
- Social media and web links to your business site/pages are welcomed if related to the ad content. YouTube links for product specs are only allowed on Jozysales premium packages.
- Do not use links to, or mention ads on competitor websites.
- Refrain from using foul language, defamatory comments, racism, sexism, derogatory labels, or any form of discrimination.
Jozysales reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are not relevant, or of value to the Jozysales community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site including:
When this happens your ad may be temporarily suspended (this depends on a few things) until we look at it. We check reported ads as quickly as we can. As long as we find that it hasn’t broken any Posting Policies as stated in the General posting rules or Teams of use, it should be back up again shortly. Check back after a few hours to see if this is the case.
In most cases, we email you to let you know that we have had to remove your ad (and if possible provide you with an opportunity to resubmit). These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for Jozysales emails. If your junk/spam settings are set at high, then Jozysales emails may not even be delivered to the spam/junk folder. You may wish to add Jozysales to your safe sender’s list if you have one.
Your ad has been reported to us and under review.
Your ad has been removed.
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by sending a mail to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you out.